Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Workin' It Wednesday February 25

Hello gang!  I know I have been absent lately but 2015 has been kicking my tail feather personally and I have been doing some behind the scenes work at ye olde shop.  I went and hung out with some super fun folks down in San Antonio for Valentines Day so the first half of the month was spent doing that, and since I've been back, I have been working on building a personal website for Brazen Stitchery.

Swing by the Website and let me know what you think.



I have been knitting away on a new color way of mine called 'Luck O' The Irish'.  Right now it is available at Inskein Yarns in San Antonio and JenningStreet Yarns in Fort Worth.  I will be putting a custom dye listing for it up on the website on Friday.

I am trying my hand at afterthought heels on this pair.  There's always something new to learn in the knit sphere, and I'm pretty excited about learning this skill.  I have many skeins of sock yarn languishing in the stash-Brazen and commercial.

I am almost to the point where I am going to start knitting the ribbing part of the cuff, and then it's not too long and I'll go back and knit the heel.  I'll let you guys know how it goes.

On Friday's blog, I will start Freebie Friday.  This will be a last Friday of the month giveaway hosted here on the blog.  So, keep an eye out-I haven't yet decided if it's going to be a bag or yarn.

So, what have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment