Monday, May 7, 2018

Weekending 5/7/2018


April is usually the only month of the year that we have 2 shows in the month.  First is DFW Fiber Fest in Irving Texas and then next is Yellow Rose fiber fest in Seguin Texas.  April sure does keep us on our toes.

Both events are ones that we enjoy doing and it's always fun to speak with returning customers and convert new ones.  Our booth has undergone an upgrade.  We used to have samples just for the self striping-now we have samples for the variegated and tonal yarns as well.  Lots of people commented on what a great idea that was-I actually got it from another vendor Panorama Fiber Arts.  What I love about shows is learning new ways to set up our booth.  You can ask Penny-I am constantly tweaking things to the point that she goes a little crazy.  So I try to only have a yearly reset so she doesn't go screaming off into the hills.  


What shows have you been to recently?  I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment