Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Amazing Disappearing Stacey

Hi, gang.  I have gone and disappeared again for a while.  2015 has been an uphill battle from the beginning for me, so I apologize to you, my one loyal reader, that I went off the deep end again.

I now have a full time job, luckily I am able to work from home, but it has been a huge adjustment and study in how to mange time.

I have made a decision regarding my business for now.  Brazen Stitchery as a dyer and bag maker will be available only at shows, via special order, and in person at InSkein Yarns in San Antonio and JenningStreet Yarns in Fort Worth.  I just do not have the time to maintain a healthy online store at this season in my life.  If there's something you want to special order, let me know and I will set up the dye pots just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment