Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Workin' It Wednesday-March 9, 2016

This week I am working on the socks that I am making for Ray.  My goal this week is to make it to the toes at least before next weeks workin' it post.  I am not having trouble with them, just having a hard time finding the time to knit.  




But!  I am trying something new.  I have a list of things that I'd like to accomplish daily, and under the health category I have 'knit'.  So Monday I knit, yesterday I did some crochet, and today is knit night, so I will be working on these puppies tonight.

Things are ramping up prep wise for the April shows here at the house and I am still getting used to the new schedule change at Major Airline.  I don't really have a problem staying up as late as I need to, its just the waking up the next morning that I am struggling with.  My body wakes me up at 8 and then my brain keeps me awake.  Which means that I am having a hard time not wearing my grumpy pants.  I find myself being snappish and short and then having to take a step back and say whoa!  I've got the same pants to get glad in!  I'm practicing the art of apology because I don't realize that I am being overboard until it's already happened.  Like I woke Ray up to fight with him the other night about CAT FOOD!  Hello!  I need to figure out how to get enough sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment