Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday March 11, 2016


Friday is one of my schedule blog days so here I am.  I am a little fried brain was-though I did manage to get something like a normal amount of sleep 2 nights in a row.  I just have been going all day and my creative brain is already trying to focus on the next thing on the list.



It's been a rainy week here in DFW which means that when you have a broken dryer, even though theres an outside clothes line, trips need to be made to the laundromat.  So, I've been working that in amongst the other things that need to get done.





And here's a picture of one of my cats.  He wanted to throw his two cents in on the labels I was working on earlier.  I have a new base and needed to work up a fiber specific label instead of using my yarn labels.


And, It's now 3 weeks until DFW Fiber Fest.  Must remember to breathe.


This weekend I am taking my kids to Six Flags and prepping prepping prepping.  Have a good weekend gang!


No comments:

Post a Comment