Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Weekending-DFW Fiber Fest 2016




 This past weekend was DFW Fiber Fest 2016.
I managed to fit all of this(except for the 8ft table at the back)

Plus myself and 2 other people into Penny's Hyundai Elantra.

We set everything up and Bryanna(the pocket sized minion in the back seat) finally taught me how to eat Chipotle.

I am very happy with the way everything went.  This was my wall of Self Striping.
I sold out of all of my mini skeins and most of my heel and toe skeins by the end of Saturday, so I made some more heel and toe skeins to have available for the Sunday Shoppers.


There was a super fun stitch marker swap happening at the event and these were the markers that I made from shrink dink paper.


And I found this fabulous hat that I didn't even recognize as my dyeing at the show as well.  This hat is from a skein of Dias De Los Muertos that the knitter purchased in the fall at Stitches Texas!    I had no idea that this color way would react like this in hat formation.  I am so in love with it.




It was very lovely to meet new people and talk to people that I've only interacted with via social media.  

If you have a chance I recommend coming to DFW Fiber Fest 2017 which will be April 7-9.






3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I bought some of your mini skeins and I just love them theyre so pretty thanks for attending our local yarn con :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought 2 skeins of Harry Potter theme yarn and a project bag from you! Hope to see you there again next year!

    ReplyDelete