Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Workin It Wednesday November 23, 2016

Blowing the dust off of the blog, yet again.  My goal is to have a fresh blog for you, my gentle reader at least once a week so that you can see what's up in the Land of Brazen.  Today's blog is focusing on Work It Wednesday.

Right now, I am working on 3 projects.  I have an 'at work' project and 2 just regular take along projects.

For my at work project, I am knitting a companion sock to the sock I made last week.  This is what I knit on while in lulls at work.




The other project that I'm working on is a quick tube sock.  I'm working from a Harry Potter pack that I had at Kid N Ewe.  I cast on 64 on size 0 needles, did a K3/P1 ribbing until I got tired of ribbing and am knitting until I run out of yarn.



And, I'm still working on this cowl that is a Nerd Girl Yarns Dr Who Club color way.  I basically just cast on 88 at and am knitting in a K3/P1 ribbing(my favorite kind of ribbing) until it's long enough.  I like to have the fabric be 10 inches long so that it can be a convertible kind of cowl.






Once I finish 2 of these projects, I am gonna start something maybe shawl or sweater like project.

So, what's on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment