Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Today has been a lovely day filled with family and good things to eat.  My mother, father, step mother, and her aunt came over for lunch today.  Even though I am not really 'feeling it' this year, it was a lovely meal.  The only things from scratch that I made were the turkey, the mashed potatoes, and the cranberry sauce.  Everything else was with frozen or from a box.  And you know what?  That's really just okay.  Today isn't about wowing my family with my amazing cooking skillz(and I do gots them), it really is about spending time with the people that give you joy.  For some of us that's the family we are born into, and for others, it's the family that we create by surrounding ourselves with awesome people.

Now, for a little shop announcement-I am offering free worldwide shipping now through Monday Dec 1.



I hope you are having a good day with people that you enjoy being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment