Friday, August 14, 2015

Brazen Friday August 14, 2015

So, this week has been a supplies ordering week.  I have ordered fun things like yarn, but I've also ordered shop and booth supplies.

And I ordered an Addi Express Knitter King size.

(this one is not mine, but a photo from the web)

I am envisioning quick hats, scarves, and dishcloths.  Some for gifts, and some to expand what I offer in my booth so that I can have a few FO's for the tag a long friend that accompanies crafters to the shows that I participate in.  I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of this box with hope that it is everything I want it to be.

Next up, Brazen Appearance wise, I am doing a trunk show at JenningStreet Yarns in Fort Worth.  I still need to iron out the exact days since I am having trouble getting all the days I want to get off at the FT job, but I am gonna keep fighting for them.  This will be during the DFW Yarn Crawl.  I am looking forward to this since I had such a good time doing this last year.

Well, on to work on the website which is on my to do list right now.  I hope y'all have a great weekend filled with yarnie fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment