Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's the Day Before Thanksgiving, ya'll!

Oh, man.  This time of year really snuck up on me-and it's a late T-day this year.  Just about everything sneaks up on me lately though.

I think I lost a couple of weeks while preparing for Kid and Ewe in October because the middle of November was here before I was ready for it.

What am I working on besides procrastinating?  Well, I am working on getting samples ready for the Phat Fiber December Box-The 'Hollywood Glamour'.  The fiber I had already torn into sample sizes before Kid and Ewe and the yarn was a complete accident that I mad edit the theme.  I will blog about that accident when I post some pics maybe next week.

R wants a feast to end all feasts.  So we are having Turkey, all manner and type of sides, rolls, and 2 kinds of pie.  well, really, I COULD get away with only doing a pumpkin pie, but mama loves pecan pie-and my pecan pie is the bomb.

Well, I should get back to my sewing machine so I can finish up the cute bags I am doing for the phat fiber box and work on the giveaway item for December.  It is crazy cute and my goal is to have it up on here this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment