Monday, November 25, 2013

Wool Hats and Jack Frost

Jack Frost came and visited last night, and boy were the kids excited.  They spent several minutes outside eating icicles.  I told them as long as they did not eat the yellow icicles we were all good.  It is nice to be able to wear all of the hand knit woolen things we have.

We have our last rehearsal of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever before Thanksgiving tonight.  When we start back up next week, we start right in the thick of tech week.  For those of you who do not know what tech week is, it is when all the everything-lights, sound, costumes-in a play have to come together.  It usually makes for a stressful week for techies and actors alike.

Also, tomorrow, I start up rehearsal for Cash on Delivery that opens on New Years Eve.  I am excited about this play because it is a farce and farces are my favorite kind of play to be in.  Whatever ridiculous thing can happen usually does happen.  So, I gotta dust off my British accent and be a meanie.  The meanie in a farce is often hard to play, because it involves keeping a straight face through out all of the crazy antics happening around you.  And believe me when I say, this play is chock full of crazy antics.

Last Thursday, I hit a milestone in my shop that was very exciting for me-My 300th Sale!  Woo!  I opened shop in February of 2012 and it took me almost 3 months to make my first sale.  So, I feel like this is a huge thing for me.

This week, I will be updating 3 items everyday- a bag, yarn, and fiber. All of it is overflow from prepping for Kid n' Ewe, so it is sort of like having a week 'off'.

Todays update was....

A Very TARDIS Christmas on BFL

TARDIS Variegated on my 2 ply 80% SW Merino/20% Nylon Base


And this dual fabric TARDIS Tote Bag.


Yes, Yes.  It's all Doctor Who.  That's mostly because I am a dork, but also because the 50th anniversary special was on this past weekend.  I loved it by the way, but will not say anything else because...Spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment