Friday, February 24, 2017

Shop Update Friday Feb 24, 2017

3 fresh self striping color ways are new to the shop this week.

Starting with the Anniversary Color.  I can't believe it's been 5 years since I opened up shop.  I have learned so much about myself as a person and about running a business.  This color way is 2 compound colors that I have mixed with 2 or more dyes.  So I really feel like its a great choice for an anniversary color-kind of a culmination of skills.



And the other 2 color ways are spring/Easter inspired.  The one on the left is Little Bunny FuFu and is a 4 color repeat.  The one on the right is Peter Cotton Tail and is a 3 color repeat.  Both evoke spring and Easter dresses that I had growing up.  I made myself some socks from the Little Bunny FuFu and they are so cute.  So glad I get to wear them now that I have taken their beauty shots for the listing.



Go to Brazen Stitchery to grab up any of these color ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment