Friday, February 3, 2017

Shop Update Friday Feb 3, 2017-Victorian Valentine-

This months theme is Victorian Valentine!

Each Month I've decided to have a theme.  My theme is based on the monthly inspirations of a yarn and fiber sampler box called Phat Fiber.  I am committed to sending samples of my dye work to Phat Fiber for Feb, Mar, and Apr of this year.  So, each month, there will be 3 fresh and original color ways only available until they are sold out.  Each month will have a self striping, and 2 other yarns that are dyed to coordinate in the same project.


I really like the idea of being sort of pushed outside of my comfort zone inspiration and color wise.  You guys should totally check out Phat Fiber - it's such a great way to check out indie dyers and stitch marker crafticians.


Here they are all lined in a row.  

My Dear Mr Rochester: on Sparkle
 My Dear Mr Rochester Regular
 Annabel Lee
 Queen of Hearts
 And here are Annabel Lee and Queen of Hearts shown together so that you can picture what they would do in a project together.
I hope you enjoy this unveiling as much as I've enjoyed dyeing this yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment