Monday, August 28, 2017

Weekending Monday Aug 28 2017





This past weekend was another busy one!  It was the last weekend of the DFW Yarn Crawl.  So I spent my Saturday much the same as the previous one.  I worked, rehearsed, and went to Jennings Street Yarns to hang out and sell yarn.  The only difference was that I went home and was in bed and asleep by 8p.  I had a few nights the previous week of getting less than 6 hours of sleep and that was a real problem.

Sunday, I worked, went up to JS Yarns for the last day of the crawl and then I went to West 7th Wool in Ft Worth to grab a skein from the trunk show that Yarn Carnival was having.  I wanted to pick a skein of hers up for the sleeves on my boxy sweater that I am knitting.  I should be on the sleeves in a week or 2 and I wanted to be prepared for that.

Hurricane Harvey is on my mind and in my thoughts.  We are getting just a bit more rain than normal where I live, but there are people losing their homes, businesses, and lives in south Texas.  Please keep our south Texans in your thoughts as they endure such a massive storm and consider donating to the relief effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment