Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Workin' It Wednesday August 30, 2017

This week I got more knitting done than I thought I would.  I didn't achieve my goal of finishing the front of my Boxy but I did get 16 rows done.  The marker with the blue bead is where I was last Wednesday.  Maybe this week is the week that I will be able to finish the front and move to the back!  However, I am prepping right now for Georgia Fiber Fest so I may not be able to knit on it too much.  Time to make a to do list and start marking things off.



I was able to get the foot done on my to go project I placed the waste yarn for an afterthought heel last night.  The yarn is Witchy Woman and is dyed by me.  I love this yarn and do not have anything for myself from it.  I decided to remedy that with this years batch.  You will be able to buy it through the website once I have completed the renovations when I return from Georgia Fiber Fest.



They are having a dinner with Franklin Habit speaking on Friday night.  I got tickets for the dinner yesterday-I heard him speak a few years ago at DFW Fiber Fest and I really enjoyed it.  I follow him on instagram and he also has the cutest Pitt But named Rosamund-she looks like a doll.  So I am excited to fangirl on Friday.

What are you working on this week?  Show me your pictures on Instagram, Ravelry, or Facebook.  Tag your picture with #workinitbrazen

No comments:

Post a Comment