Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Workin' It Wednesday August 23, 2017

This week I have been knitting up some quick shop samples and I started a new pair of socks for me with Witchy Woman.

Witchy woman was one of my very first self striping color ways and it has been a popular one!  Every year I dye up a batch or 3 and every year, folks grab it up.  It is a difficult color though.  Self striping needs to be put into a skein that you can dye several yarns at a time in the same color and then put back into a regular skein.  Witchy Woman is the color most likely to fight me during this process.  But she's a labor of love because she's gorgeous.

I am also s l o w l y chugging along on my Boxy Sweater.  Like I have done 2 rows this week!  I just hate purling and I have gotten to the point that it's divided and I have to knit back and forth.  My goal this week is to complete the front of the sweater.  However, this is not a project that you can really haul around with you and with my schedule, I should be able to sit and knit sometime in 2018.  I have hopes though!

So what are YOU working on this week?  I'd love for you to show me your projects either on Instagram, Ravelry, or Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment