Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ants in my Pants

Last night I was vegging on the couch, wanting to go to bed but needing to tie up yarn to dye today, so I got up to go to the bedroom and see if Ray wanted to chat with me while I worked.  On my way down the hall, I felt something on the back of my arm and brushed it off.

Then, noting that Ray was asleep, I came back out to the living room and plopped on the couch intending to look up a show on Netflix to watch while I worked.  Then, as I was looking at my screen, an ant crawled onto it.  I smooshed it and jumped up.  There were ants all over my smaller couch.  So I hollered for ray to help me find the Orange Guard and I commenced to spraying and smooshing the ants to non existence.

Just another fun Friday night in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment