I made a couple of the medium sized drawstring bags that I make out of fat quarters and then I experimented with making an unlined tote out of the remaining half yarn. It has french seams and I finished off the top with some bias tape since that part is pretty ugly and usually hidden by the lining on my lined bags.
With this color way, 'October', I just used all of the colors that make me think of this time of year. So there's black, pumpkin orange, acid green, and purple. This one is on BFL.
This one is a take on another color way of mine-'Harvest Moon'. Only instead of gold, I used the bright green and it's name is 'Zombie Moon'. This has dark blue, purple, black, and acid green and is also on BFL.
So, I have also been working on relabeling my products. Yarn and fiber will now have a label like the one on the left. My old labels were mostly hand written and hung off of the skeins/braids. I was going for a more professional/less mangleable tag. I think it looks good,
Right! So I have been a busy girl-and still having trouble getting time at ye old sewing machine. I hope I can do it all!