Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekending 2/21-2/23

Ray took Friday off so that we could have a family fun day.  We were going to go to the zoo, but there was a change of plans and we went to the children's museum instead.

O was very excited-He LOOOOVES to look at the Dinosaur bones.  I was disappointed because I did not realize that there was no big exhibit open-just the regular museum-which is fine, but it was not a small amount to get us all in and pay for parking.  I am considering getting a membership-which would be less than twice what we paid for one visit.

We DID have a good time-saw an astronomy show, a barnett shale show, dinosaur bones, an Edison light bulb, an Einstein letter.  AND, there was a Lego room.  Here are the boys with their lego creations.  Otha built a dark tower, Liam a space ship, and Ray a very tall tower,  I built a square!

Got up Saturday and hung out with Brunhilda
We all went on a nice family walk and then, I went to a new grocery store in town called Win Co.  It was huge and very full of people.
I made a salad with my Win Co purchases.  It was yummy!

I also spent many hours at the cutting mat in prep for the bags I am sewing for DFW Fiber Fest coming up the last weekend of March.  Still have a few things left to cut.  This is one of my favorites.

It was a good weekend-and probably the last 'relaxing' one I will have until the Fiber Fest is over.
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

1 comment:

  1. Sad to see Fort Worth changing, used to be taking the kids to the museum when there was no big showing was a cheap date, not to mention no fees to park. Glad y'all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete