Friday, August 15, 2014

Brazen Friday 8/15/2014

So, I am switching things around a little and making Friday the day when I chat about what is happening in the world of Brazen Stitchery.  There will sometimes still be food blogs, but not every friday, maybe once a month?  We'll see what the future holds.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a Spoonflower order.  Spoonflower is the website where I get all of my true specialty fabric.  I can find mainstream nerdy fabric usually at Joann's, but for things like Dr. Who, The Hunger Games, and Minion fabric, I have to go and have it printed at Spoonflower.  I love that I can get crazy cool fabric, but the fact that it is custom printed makes is a high priced item.  Which is why there is a price difference between items made with standard fabric, and items made with Spoonflower fabric.  Any way, all that to say, my order came in this week!

Woot!
These are the fabrics that were in my mailbox.

Minion, Hunger Games, Harry Potter.


Game of Thrones, Dr. Who, Dr. Who, and Firefly.

Tomorrow, I am planning a shopping expedition to find fabric to coordinate with all these lovelies.  I will hit up my local quilt shop and then go to Joann's.

No comments:

Post a Comment