Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekending-8/25/2014

So, this weekend we went swimming and then Ray and I went to have Thai food.  I tried something new for me-Massaman Curry and it was delicious.  I am not usually adventurous when it comes to trying new food, but this was definitely worth the risk.  And bonus-I didn't eat all of it, so I got to have it for lunch yesterday.

I am trying something new with my work schedule.  I have a hard time separating the work life from home life since I work from home.  So, what happens is either I ignore the shop, or I ignore my home.  So, why I have done is set up a work schedule where I am working-Just like a schedule for an outside of the home job.  So far, I have really enjoyed the ability to completely focus on work when it is time to work, and home when it is time to not work.  And hey, the commute is pretty nice.  I will let you know how it works out as time goes on.

So, this weekend, I cut a few yards of fabric.
 Experimented with making Rolags on my drum carder.
 And worked out a new bag design for the shop.

Now, I am dyeing 20 skeins of yarn.  2 established color ways and one for the September Phat Fiber box.

Today is a busy day, and I better get back at it if I want to get everything done that I have scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment