Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Workin' It Wednesday 8/13/2014

This week I am working on a few projects.  I will start with most recent first.

I started a hat yesterday from a pattern that was gifted to me last year.  I am using the yarn that I spun form the Little Monkey Stitch and Spin batts that I got at Kid n Ewe last year.

Jane Hat


I am also working on a spin from Fiber Addiction on etsy.  These bobbins started started out as batts called 'Celebrity Crush' that I got in a swap from her many moons ago.  I love the way they spun up and I plan on plying them together for a 2 ply.



I am working also on a set for a friend that is due to have a baby soon.  I so far have a sweater, hat, and plan on eking out a set of booties from the yarn that is left.  The pattern calls for 3/4 oz of yarn and I have 4/5 an ounce.  Crossing my fingers on this one.



I have been steadily working for 30 minutes a day on my Franken Blanket and I have made so much progress that I need to pull out more yarn from the tub o' minis and make a new random ball of yarn.




No comments:

Post a Comment