Friday, August 22, 2014

Brazen Friday 8/22/2014

This is what's happening in the world of Brazen Stitchery this week.

I am happy to announce that in just one short month, on September 20 and 21, you will find me and my wares at the Blackland Prairie Artisan and Fiber Faire with my fellow MAFIA indies.  I hope to see some of your beautiful faces there.

I will be debuting Brazen Batts at this event.  A very few people have ended up with the batts that I made for the shop in the past but I would only have them occasionally and then not very many.  This is a product that I plan on carrying on a regular basis from now on.  So, I broke out my Fancy Kitty drum carder to start making some smooshy and smooth batts with.  There may be an occasional art batt, but I myself prefer to spin smooth and buttery batts so that is what I will have the most of.

Here she is, ready to get to work.


I went by the store last week and got more fabric for my fun and funky bags as well as fabric to be used as lining and contrast.  I washed that all up this week and plan on getting to cutting this weekend.  I have a medium bin ready to cut-and I am thinking up a new bag design in my head.  I just need to sit and figure out exactly how I am going to make it happen.

Good things are happening at Brazen Stitchery!

No comments:

Post a Comment