Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Workin' It Wednesday 10/8/2014

Well, I am still having trouble finding my personal crafting time.  This is the time of year when I feel like I am in perpetual show prep mode.  Currently I am participating in the DFW Yarn Crawl at the MAFIA location and next weekend I will be at the Jacobs Reward Farm Gift Market.  And the first weekend of November I will be at the Kid n Ewe Festival in Boerne, TX. So very busy.

I did manage to spin the rest of this braid-RNA Interference on falkland from a thing for string.  It was a nice spin-and I may pick up another braid to add to this one so that it is an 8 oz skein.  Love these colors.
My goals this week are to FIND THE TIME TO PERSONALLY CRAFT!! (I figure if I shout it, it might come true.)

Brazen Stitchery was featured in this podcast from a BPAFF attendee- Tapgurl's Podcast.  You should check it out.

Also, a friend of mine is having a farm emergency.  If you can, please contribute to her Go Fund Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment