Thursday, October 16, 2014

Workin' It...Thursday? 10/16/2014

I am a little behind this week because my office is torn apart and in the middle of a reorganization.

The shelves are repurposed from the boys room and the desk is one that my dad gave us.  It is brand new-whoever bought it decided they didn't want to use it, so we have it now.  It's a nice one.  I am also going through books and getting rid of a pretty sizable pile.  So, the office is a wreck right now.
 I did decide to spin up another 4 oz of this color way from a thing for string.  This is RNA Interference on Falkland wool.  I spun it as a single and got 384 yards of a soft and smooshy single out of 8 oz.
 I alos knit up a couple of dish clothes for a swap that I am in.  I accidentally made one bigger than the other.  I got a little to in the knitting groove and didn't count my stitches until I had 49 st instead of 43.  Oops!  So, its just a little bigger.
This week, I plan on working on a hibernating pair of socks  and getting them close to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment