Friday, May 20, 2016

Space Cadet-The May 2016 Exclusive



Here are the May exclusives from Brazen Stitchery.  Each month, I dye at least 3 yarns using the Phat Fiber months inspiration.

First, there's Space Pants Self Striping.  So when I saw this inspiration, I started googling 'space' and the SNL Sketch Space Pants was one of the first things to show up in the feed.  Of course, I HAD to dye a yarn inspired by that.  Here it is-this color way is gone when its gone and not to be repeated.  So grab it up while you can.


For Galactic Space Kitten Variegated, I was looking for fabric on spoon flower and saw this space kitten fabric.  I snapped a screenshot of it because i thought it was fabulous.  This one is also a one of a kind, not to be repeated color way.


And lastly, the tonal that I chose for this months theme is an already established color way that I have carried previously-but fits in great with this months theme.  This one is inspired by the green skinned alien women from Star Trek.  It is called Orion Slave Girl.


I hope you enjoyed a peek at this months yarn.  And don't forget to sign up for the monthly newsletter when you go the website to check things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment