Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekending May16, 2016


To begin, this is My husbands birthday, so here's a shout out to him.  Happy Birthday to my favorite Baby Daddy-this is gonna be your year!  I'm pretty sure he's 43 if the math I just did is correct. 


When I was a teen, I remember scoffing at my older sis for not knowing her age, because of course, as a teen you are so focused on what number you are.  And now, I honest to goodness have to do math any time someone asks how old I am.  Because once you've reached all the mile stones, whats the point of keeping track.  I can vote, drink, and rent a car.  Next up, senior discounts and early bird specials.  


Okay.  So moving on to my weekend.  This weekend I did some brain storming and came up with a tentative shop description and have reached the decision to (again) halt dyeing fiber/making batts.  I am trying to streamline my life and dyeing fiber is just one thing too many in my shop life.



And I gave the boys haircuts-her's Li's new hair.  I sort of forgot that he is in a play, so I am glad that I didn't get crazy with the clippers while doing his hair.


And we FINALLY got to do Li's birthday thing.  Between yarn shows and theatre commitments, this is the first free Saturday we've had since his birthday rolled around on April 4.  We went to Putt Putt and got there early enough to get the 'all day' wrist band for half price.  It included all of the outside attractions(except for the batting cage) until 5 pm.  Liam was desperate to do go karts for his birthday and this was the most cost efficient way for us to do this for him.  Ray and I mostly chilled-we did play a couple of rounds of mini golf-and I got a few hole-in-ones.
 And on Sunday, I battled some of my depression demons most of the day.  And watched Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.  So, that was a highlight to my day.  I also knit and watched some Downton Abbey.

So, That's my weekend in a nutshell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment