Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Workin' It Wednesday May 18. 2016

This week I am still working on my Kiss Of North sweater vest.  As I mentioned last week, I am holding 2 strands of Trendsetter Yarns Strata together to knit this at the bulky gauge that it requires.



So, what I do is take two balls and hold them together to wind them in to one ball.  This has the added benefit of me not having to fight two balls of yarn the whole time that I am knitting.  



Here is Li showing off my progress on the front.  It 'looks like a viking vest' according to O-which is high praise coming from that one.


So, my goal this week is to complete the knitting portion and hopefully get the buttons to complete this project totally.

Don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter at The Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment