Friday, September 26, 2014

Brazen Friday 9/26/2014

One of the things that I have done this week is prep for doing a spinning demo and selling a few things at DJ's Classic Alpaca as part of National Alpaca Farm Days this weekend.  I am taking some of my bags and some of Katie's alpaca blend yarn to the event and if we sell a few things, Yippee!  and if we don't, no biggie.

I made some signs to put up on our little scootch of selling space.  I especially like the new tag line I came up with for my bags.  It reads 'Brazen Stitchery: Bags For The Fun At Heart'.  I totally dig it.
 Also, if you live in or around Mansfield, TX, some of my bags will be featured in the MAFIA booth  at the Wisteria Street Market tomorrow.

I have also been working on batting for my participation at the MAFIA location for the upcoming DFW Yarn Crawl.
So, busy busy!  Feeling like there are not enough hours in the day.  My goals for the shop this week are to get Octobers Phat Fiber contribution dyed up, batt everyday, and dye up some self striping yarn.  'Tis the season to get witchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment