Friday, December 27, 2013

Hmm, Food Friday?

Can this weeks food friday be about how much I love Christmas cookies?  I think that's what it'll be about.

I love Christmas cookies.  I mean, they have fun shapes.  And they are cookies.  So, where can you go wrong in that?  Except, well, I haven't actually MADE Christmas cookies in a few years.  This years dough is still in the fridge.  I am watching a couple of extra monkeys today, so maybe we will roll out the dough and make cookies.

My Sis in Law-Rachael-Makes a great Christmas cookie.  I will be trying her recipe this year.  And hopefully, since it has no milk or egg in it, it won't kill us since it's been sitting in the fridge for a few days.  If I die, know that it was a Christmas cookie that killed me, and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment