Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekending-The Last One Of 2013

This weekend was a busy one, but again, no panorama of photos.

On Saturday I spent most of the day rehearsing for the show that opens tomorrow night.  It's coming together nicely.  After that I went to Costco and got cheese and butter and other Costco-ian items.  I got home just in time for R to take Li to The Hobbit while O and I hung out.

Yesterday, I spent the day dyeing, cutting fabric, tidying up the craft/TV room(boy does that room get real wild real fast) and last night we watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone.  It was my kids first time to see it, and seeing it through their eyes made me enjoy it much more than I did when I watched it over a decade ago.

And, for those of you that have a burning desire to know, I DID end up making those Christmas cookies.  And NO, they did not kill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment